|sumber : pixabay.com|
- Butcher cord.
- 1 sheet of strong papper.
- Markers, paint or crayons.
- Scotch tape or glue.
- 2 strong straight wooden stick of bamboo.
- Make a cross with the two sticks, with the shorter stick placed horizontally across the longer stick.
- Tie the two sticks together with the string in such a way as to make sure that they are at right angles to each other.
- Cut a notch at each end of the sticks. Make it deep enough for the type of string you are using to fit in to. Cut a piece of string long enough to stretch all around the kite frame.
- Lay the sail material flat and place the stick frame face down on top. Cut around it, leaving about 2-3 cm for margin.
- Fold these edges over and glue it down so that material is tight.
- Make a tail by tying a small ribbon roughly every 10 cm along the length of string.
- Decorate your kite as your wants.
Siswadi, Amin. 2015. Pendalaman Materi Sukses Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris Kelas IX. Jakarta: AKASIA Citraprima.
Tag : Seni dan Sastra